Tackle is dedicated to helping software companies generate revenue through Cloud Marketplaces, specifically: AWS Marketplace, Azure Marketplace, Google Cloud Platform Marketplace, and Red Hat Marketplace. Tackle’s Cloud Marketplace Platform drastically reduces your time to list and sell products on the Marketplaces, while providing granular transaction reporting, with zero engineering resources required. We enable your Sales, Business Development, Operations, and Finance teams to easily interface with the Cloud Marketplaces and leverage them to drive revenue fast. Selling via the Cloud Marketplaces means a simplified sales and procurement process, reduced time to product launch, leveraging established relationships and budgets with the Cloud Providers, and access to thousands of new customers per Marketplace.
The Tackle Platform taps into the potential Marketplaces bring to businesses by offering a streamlined approach to listing, deeper management capabilities, and multi-Marketplace reporting that you simply can’t get anywhere else.
Tackle Offers streamlines the seller workflow with a clear view into an order’s movement through acceptance stages, and the kind of granular visibility that Sales, Finance, and Operations teams crave.
Tackle Insights provides a one-stop-shop for comprehensive, aggregated, and real-time views into your Marketplace transactions and performance — across listings and Cloud Providers.
“Tackle took an overly complex process and made it easy for us. What's had an even bigger impact is making sense of all the AWS Marketplace data. If you are an AWS SaaS company, you might be tempted to build all of this yourself, and you could if you really wanted to, but resist that urge. This is heavy lifting that takes your focus away from your customers and delivering value, just let Tackle be your Marketplace co-pilot and focus your time on what's important, your customers.”
"Tackle.io helped Lacework go from zero to a finished AWS Marketplace listing in 11 days. Their professionalism, consultative assistance, and experience were outstanding. Tackle is a true partner that is invested in our success, and we could not have done this alone."
“We have used Tackle to help us list in all three Marketplaces. The time and resources we saved by partnering with them to list and start transacting quickly were incredibly valuable. We were able to get up and running in less than 3 weeks and we had our first transaction in less than a month. This was an untapped source of revenue for us and we couldn’t have done it without the Tackle team.”
|Company Growth Stage||Venture Backed|
- SMART ONBOARDING - Get to market quickly with our standardized approach to product listing across all Marketplaces. Lean on our Marketplace experts to customize each listing and pricing strategy to fit your unique business.
- ORDER NOTIFICATIONS - Take action with real-time notifications in a single dashboard for purchases, upgrades, modifications, and refunds. No waiting for a report to confirm Marketplace purchases — Tackle alerts you immediately.
- TACKLE OFFERS - Create, extend, and track Private Offers across multiple Cloud Marketplaces. Sellers stay informed of the deal status every step of the way while customers receive easy-to-follow buying instructions.
- EASY METERING - Manage monthly financial activities like consumption billing and true-ups with minimal engineering required. Alternatively, utilize our API to simplify usage-based pricing across Marketplaces.
- REPORTING & INSIGHTS - Take control of Cloud Marketplace sales activity from quote to cash with advanced reporting, aggregated views, and real-time visibility into the entire transaction cycle.
- CONNECTORS & APIS - The Developer Hub includes all the tools and resources you need to scale and grow your Marketplace business. Access Tackle’s powerful APIs, flexible webhooks, and growing list of Connectors to link to third party applications.
Account is not an official partner of Partnership Leaders yet.
We do, however, have a list of recommended technology partners. These companies have partnered with us and a few may be offering a discount to Partnership Leader members when you evaluate their product.